OLD MAPS SOUNDTRACK

Created 1462 days ago #1
iMedo
Level 107, Lapiris
Warrior
Valorian

I'm still pissed off because the new sound tracks for the maps are still not changed... Sometimes I just sit and remember the old moments for me on my childhood in this game by the old sound tracks such as this 4Story music - Horus Village: https://youtu.be/zg2uzL7bLQQ
And specially this Horus land lobanely training camp soundtrack https://youtu.be/gjeGls5J5Rs there's also many more decent old sound tracks! PvP areas such as ardir.
The new soundtracks are completely silly! All 4s players find it silly too not just our server but all other servers.
Atleast give us the chance to remember the good times we used to spend... AND DON'T SAY YOU GONNA PASS THIS IDEA FOR OTHER STAFF BECAUSE IT TAKES FOR EVER TO HAVE A CHANGE. And I suggest making new chars start from Horus land and yesode (but not gor) because it really sucks.

Sorry for being so serious but you don't know how much these sound tracks affects on me...

~Medo

Created 1461 days ago #2
Khalil
SUPER MODERATOR

And I suggest making new chars start from Horus land and yesode (but not gor) because it really sucks.

This was suggested many times and it is up to zemi to make that change. The starting at gor is done because of the gor mercenary faction.

4_story_main.jpg

"Whoa...   Did I do that?"   hmm..  let me check.. ..  it must be a bug..
Forum & Game Rules

Created 1461 days ago #3
xWillus
Level 97, Lapiris
Priest
Gor
I think you'll find medo i've done like 5 posts about Gor ruining the game for low levels, and the fact yesode and horusland can no longer be used for merchants and upgrading. has also done damage to the low level player base
http://www.willscloud.uk/gaming
Created 1461 days ago #4
iMedo
Level 107, Lapiris
Warrior
Valorian

I think you'll find medo i've done like 5 posts about Gor ruining the game for low levels, and the fact yesode and horusland can no longer be used for merchants and upgrading. has also done damage to the low level player base

You are right willuz about the "beginning on gor side" complain.
But Horus land and yesode should be back again, nothing is impossible there in my opinion, they were the beginning areas once before.

@khalil that's why many many players have quitted the global server, don't get surprised if 4story has died in the soon future.
I think you see that clearly.
Created 1461 days ago #5
iKanashii
Level 124, Lapiris
Archer
Gor
I wouldn't call this anywhere near the main issue as to why people quit. However being a low level was better before.
Created 1460 days ago #6
BizBlade
Level 97, Lapiris
Night Walker
Valorian
hi
Created 1460 days ago #7
MungoZ
Level 111, Lapiris
Magician
Gor
I am playing global too time to time, and tbh... it seems like global has same numbers as us on UK if not less (when its a good day on UK, because.. normaly its just D-E-A-D).

zemi should have realized that when the game had the old magnificent epic storyline they had a lot more players, i mean who can't remember making their first character and ran around in hoursland/yesod and it was crowded by shops and active players dueling and helping each other out, and then u mannaged to teleport wrong and you went to markut/keter and there was even more?! those were the days... and for me i'll just say

LONG LIVE ETERNALS!
if anyone still have a toon to that guild please let me know, i'd love to bring it back, might concider going full val with my main then #EMO_ALT_1# <3
Created 1460 days ago #8
BizBlade
Level 97, Lapiris
Night Walker
Valorian
Hola

The days for me wasn't much the first hours that I played in horusland, but when the game was so populated that every guild had their own spot, especially before ac/cw. some were in horusland in different district. some were in keter in different district(althought district in keter was removed quite a time ago).
Created 1459 days ago #9
iMedo
Level 107, Lapiris
Warrior
Valorian

zemi should have realized that when the game had the old magnificent epic storyline they had a lot more players, i mean who can't remember making their first character and ran around in hoursland/yesod and it was crowded by shops and active players dueling and helping each other out

Can't say it better than the way that kok did say.
Only few nowdays who will get it, most of the oldies have quitted.
Just wanted to say the old storyline of the game was hella much better.
Created 1457 days ago #10
EMP
Level 111, Lapiris
Evocator
Derion
Login Already registered?
Register No account yet?

By logging I accept the T&Cs.

It's easy to register and it's free.

Simply enter your email address and you can get started straight away!

Your temporary password will be sent to your given address.

Our terms of use and the privacy policy apply in-game.