MAX JEWEL OPTIONS?

Created 31 days ago #1
iFlame
Level 140, Lapiris
Archer
Gor
I've seen different servers having jewels with 50+ stats, and heard it's apparently possible to make such jewels, they're just really rare..

I'm wondering what the max jewel stats we can get is? It was believed for a long time to be 44/44/660/660 or something.. Although what is the real max?
Created 30 days ago #2
Khalil
SUPER MODERATOR

let me poke around and see if anyone have such information. I am curious too. Do you remember which server? 

4_story_main.jpg

"Whoa...   Did I do that?"   hmm..  let me check.. ..  it must be a bug..
Forum & Game Rules

Created 30 days ago #3
Biz
Level 129, Lapiris
Magician
Gor
I have never heard of it and there are few players that makes jewels 24/7 on Greek server..so Im skeptical about this.
Created 30 days ago #4
iFlame
Level 140, Lapiris
Archer
Gor
BoW and some screenshots on .de forum. That's why i'm wondering if its actually the case or not #EMO_ALT_1# .de forum could be troll, BoW could be event jewel..

Personally i hope 44 is max, although nothing would surprise me at this point :x

Additional question:

How come .de server suddenly are allowed to use bugs? I know you devs and comas never played the game, but cmon that's dragging it a bit far.. Literally ruining some of the few remaining pieces of PvP there is in the game by allowing people to spam bugs to gain an advantage. Great.

Rock(Translated with google):

The Fig remains still allowed so the 10k bug. If it can be used by everyone, it's not a bug but a feature, because no one has an advantage.

What we still do not want to do is the teleport bug in all variants that you have found out by now.

So being able to one hit camps in one skill because you make a macro for it is a feature that was meant to be in the game? Oh really.. X)))))) These bugs are way more impactful than the silly teleport bug, yet you guys allow them to be used.. And how can you refer to them as "features"??? ABB was a "Feature" too, yet it got removed through a 0.5 sec global cd..
Created 30 days ago #5
CaptainMorgan
Level 140, Lapiris
Magician
Gor
Did u honnestly believe rock knows any of the rules?
And for all u bloody macro players(all servers);

And for the 0.5 cd, u should monitor assas more as there's too manny of them using the exact same macro.
PS:rockpoppes, the screen shot is found under the game->rules;
A section i tend to read often and only a handful of your team know of.

IT have a unbelieveable amount of 50+++ str/skill/int/end jewels saw a 3 warriors with full sets of 51-53str jewel sets. Rare? Doubt it,
made a deal with somone higher up? -more likely.
Created 30 days ago #6
Biz
Level 129, Lapiris
Magician
Gor
Do you refer the 10k bug as the '' evade-sit-(s6/sixth sense/etc) '' bug that doesn't use the ability's cooldown?

Sorry, I am really not into the PvP extravagance that any player would find to get advantages on others..I barely touch the game, I would play it when tactical prowess will exceed the simple use of 5 mage spamming stun and aoe with 2 priest double sacrifice that I have been seeing against/with nohands high populated servers.(best raid commander to me will always be PKGhost/Avalok, hands down)

Coming back to jewels, I would be down if we could exceed the 44 by some very low chance(like 45-46-47)..but those 50+ that you see are just absurdly made by those higher-up, or hacked..dunno. They probably disguise it in an event or some shit..what a bunch of generous GM, they give out +50 jewels on their ''best'' player that are on their own server, probably on their own faction and I wouldn't be surprised if the player receiving and the GM giving would share the same clan tag :-) We have seen it in past, can't see what would stop it from being in the present.
Created 30 days ago #7
Khalil
SUPER MODERATOR

hi,

here is what I was able to get so far.

I was able to get a thread from DE.. I believe it is +49 skill 

also there was a response from CoMa at that time: even though this is not the answer you are looking for, but it seems to be a possibility for higher than 44. In that same thread some say the max is 52.

LiarDarkley 
No character
9f61ddd0dbcd38b986e2203b5a9c35.gif

Good Morning,

We have consulted with the team and Zemi and the values ​​are nothing new and have been in the game for quite some time.

So this is not a bug.

LG

4_story_main.jpg

"Whoa...   Did I do that?"   hmm..  let me check.. ..  it must be a bug..
Forum & Game Rules

Created 30 days ago #8
iFlame
Level 140, Lapiris
Archer
Gor
If 49 is possible, then 52 will be the max i believe.. as that was the max on global server, and i've seen several servers with 51+.. So i assume 52 is the max then, thanks.

EDIT: Also.. does books help for anything when bluing jewels? As i know you can use them.. but does it increase the bonus you get or anything, or are they useless for that? Would u be able to ask around about that as well?
Created 30 days ago #9
Biz
Level 129, Lapiris
Magician
Gor
I am not buying that, 3years of blueing on UK, RO and GR, all server i have been on and no sign of higher than +44, while when GoA started, even tho +8 was the max, we have seen +9 to +12 quite fast and not THAT rare as I have had a +10str/+8endu/180hp myself.

To clarify, I am not against it, I just want to be sure that there are no biased information and that any player can produce something above +44 from any server.
Created 28 days ago #10
CaptainMorgan
Level 140, Lapiris
Magician
Gor
+12 str/end i doubt since we had an event on UK just b4 140pacht where the winnninh team won 10/10/220/220 opted jewels and +24 necklace for 1month. And as one og the remaining members of the winning team (lol looser flame); ppl was thinking that Uk had already gotten the 140pacht when we went in bg.
Login Already registered?
Register No account yet?

By logging I accept the T&Cs.

It's easy to register and it's free.

Simply enter your email address and you can get started straight away!

Your temporary password will be sent to your given address.

Our terms of use and the privacy policy apply in-game.