JUST SAYING HI

Created 849 days ago #1
PRINCEOFARDIR
Level 106, Lapiris
Priest
Derion
PRINCEOFARDIR from 3KINGS the USA server guild that's mostly retired due to work and more work. Was just thinking of all those good 4story memories and thought I say hi to everyone still playing. I sadly just don't have the time to level to 140 with my two full time jobs but I will log in at somepoint and maybe do some plussing and crafting . If any of my guild is still playing but for some reason unable to contact us cause we did move our guild website. You may contact us on our new guild website which I will list below . 3kings.gamerlaunch.com Of course you may contact my gamer FaceBook which I do check as well at least a few times a week. Name on there is Prince Ardir cause they wouldn't let me add the Of. Anyways I hope people are enjoying the game some like I did for so many years. Have fun, be safe and listen the gm's cause they work hard to help.

PRINCEOFARDIR

GM 3KINGS
Created 846 days ago #2
Biz
Level 129, Lapiris
Magician
Gor
Hey it's stratos666 aka rawrsense aka mrdrakoon aka lordbizkit aka demonicangel.

Hope that if you come back you wont say that every players better than you are hackers #EMO_ALT_1#
Created 845 days ago #3
NegiHyuga
Level 140, Lapiris
Night Walker
Derion
nice to see both of you at least on forum chat.
Created 19 days ago #4
PRINCEOFARDIR
Level 128, Lapiris
Priest
Derion
Well whats up guys? Just saying Hi Again. Happy Halloween !! Yesterday was 3KINGS's 9th birthday officially. I might just login for some halloween fun. Why not right cause I am on vacation anyways atm.

PRINCEOFARDIR

GM 3KINGS
Created 19 days ago #5
EMP
Level 133, Lapiris
Evocator
Derion
Stay away, Prince, for your own sake...save yourself...while you still can...
Created 14 days ago #6
NegiHyuga
Level 140, Lapiris
Night Walker
Derion
Happy 9th bday.. I already said it on FB.. I wonder what is it for HiddenLeafScouts.
Created 13 days ago #7
Pandaaa
Level 115, Lapiris
Magician
Derion
Prince have you any sickle skin ?
Login Already registered?
Register No account yet?

By logging I accept the T&Cs.

It's easy to register and it's free.

Simply enter your email address and you can get started straight away!

Your temporary password will be sent to your given address.

Our terms of use and the privacy policy apply in-game.